If you updated to iOS 9.3 and you noticed some links appear to be broken in Safari, Mail and Messages app, here is how to fix it :
- Connect your phone to your PC and sync with iTunes
- If you still have it installed, delete the Booking.com app from your device
- Turn on Airplane Mode
- Plug your device into your computer and open iTunes
- Turn your device off and on
- Make sure you have the Booking.com app in iTunes on your computer – download link
- Keep Airplane Mode on!
- In iTunes, sync the Booking.com app to your device
- Select your iOS device in iTunes
- Change to the Apps tab
- Search for Booking.com and press install
- Press Sync
- Wait for the sync to finish, then open the Booking.com app on your device
- Force close the Booking.com app by double tapping the home button and swiping up
- Force close Safari by double tapping the home button and swiping Safari up
- Delete the Booking.com app
- Turn off Airplane Mode
- Open Safari – your links should work again! It’ll also fix any problems with links from other apps like Mail or Messages.
Big thanks goes out to Ben Collier, who helped discover this.