In this article I will show you how to jailbreak your Apple device and get the maximum 1 year validity of the developer certificate.
What you need
- Apple computer + iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch running iOS 9.2-9.3.3. You can download
- Cydia Impactor tool for jailbreak
- Pangu jailbreak IPA file (NvwaStone_1.0.ipa)
- Latest iTunes + valid Apple ID
- Turn off Find My iPhone : Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone
- Turn off Passcode and Touch ID unlock : Settings > Touch ID & Passcode
Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Mac jailbreak
- Connect your device to your computer and run Cydia Impactor
- Drag the Pangu ipa file to Cydia Impactor
- Click OK on “Apple Developer Warning” message
- Next enter your Apple ID and password. Simple ID’s generate a 7 day valid certificate, developer accounts generate a 1 year valid certificate
- Once Pangu jailbreak app is installed go to Settings > General > Device Management and trust the developer certificate.
- Run the Pangu app and allow notifications from it.
- Press start inside the app to start the jailbreak process and lock your device.
- Once your device respings/reboots you should be jailbroken on iOS 9.2-9.3.3.
Extend certificate validity to 1 year
Unfortunately you will have to restore iOS 9.2-9.3.3 and use the Chinese Windows jailbreak version for this to work or have a paid Apple developer account ($99/year). To extend the certificate validity re-run the jailbreak tool. If this does not work you and you have a 7 day certificate, after it expires just redo the above jailbreak steps to get another certificate valid for 7 days.