Do you like retro arcade games? If yes, Apple’s free app of the week is for you.
Pixel Cup Soccer 16 was created in a casual retro style. This arcade soccer game is quite dynamic with a fast paced gameplay, great fun for soccer fans! The game’s great pixel art graphics will bring nostalgia to everyone who played games in the 90’s!
Here are the game’s feature :
- Universal Purchase: buy one, play on iOS and Apple TV.
- Play with your favorite MFi game controllers.
- Simplified controls for casual players. Only Shoots, Passes and Tackles.
- Simple to pick up and enjoy, with a clean and challenging gameplay.
- A very dynamic gameplay. No foul and no free kicks, just the fun part of the game!
- Retro style pixel art resembling old games and evoking nostalgia.
- Party modes: Play with your friends in different game modes (iPad & Apple TV).
- Deeper gameplay: short pass, long pass, etc., aiming when shooting, controled shoot or lobs, etc. (all this depending on the context).
- Lots of Animations (overhead kick, scorpion kick, scissors kick, diving header, etc.)
- Women’s Soccer.
- 18 stadiums, full of animated fans!
- Revamped AI. This implementation was made from scratch and it allows us to create teams with very different game playing styles (ie: Catenaccio from Italy or Tiki-Taka like Barcelona FC).
- Tons of effects of retro style games / CRT shader.
- Many leagues and playing modes